Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Chair By The Window

"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in understanding" Proverbs 9: 10 NLT

Your chair is waiting and your tea has been made. I can’t wait to hear from you. There will be laughter and tears. We will share many a moment you and I. Your first visit was so awkward and embarrassing. Even though you felt uncomfortable, I saw you as my child in whom I took great pleasure. The more often you come to sit in your chair by the window, the more you opened your heart. Only then did you begin to understand my heart towards you. There was nothing good that I would deny you – my child.

Now that you have grown, remember wisdom comes from many counselors. Good advise given by those who have experienced everything is worth more than gold. Do you still need some good advice? Your chair is waiting for you. Remember always that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom.

Also, remember this my child, home is "Where your heart is". Where is your heart? My heart’s desire for you will never change. The desire to bring you good and joy to all of your life experiences. I, also, long to hear about your trials and triumphs. My memories of your visits bring me great joy and also sadness. Why not come for a visit? Your chair is waiting by the window.

Signed

Your Father

GOD

No comments: